Document Management System
The system will be authenticated by a unique username & password for login.
The system will have its roles-based rights system. For example. There will be Admin; Executive Engineer & Guest are roles. In this admin will have all rights, Executive engineer has some limited rights like view, add, edit and delete of the records. And Guest can only view the records; he/she can’t add, edit or delete the records.
The system will have all audit log information for each activity done in the system.
CALL FOR A QUICK DEMO!
- Web-based System, can access from anywhere anytime
- Tracking the entire history of file & document
- Maintaining aging/pendency of file & document
- Reduce Processing Time and Create Transparency
- Each File and document will be generated with a unique ID number
- Can be forwarded to Employees, departments with comments
- Forwarded file/ doc can be recalled until acceptance is pending at the other end
- Files /documents which are not currently in use can be archived
- Centralized Database for different locations
- HOD can pull the pending file/ doc under his/her
- Able to upload various types of files (e.g. .doc, .xls, .ppt, .txt , .jpg, .bmp, .pdf, .wav etc.) as a document
- N-number of Documents/notes can be attached to a File and can be viewed
- Main notes can be identified separately
- Three types of documents i.e. Inward, Internal & Outward
- Multiple copies (CC) of inward and Internal documents can be sent and identified
- Outward documents can be dispatched to multiple locations
- The recipient will receive an email notification
- Contains Report and Help modules for better functioning
- Documents can be searched through their content and various criteria
- Reminder emails for pending files and documents
- Hierarchy can be set in a pre-defined workflow to forward in fixed sequence
- Role-based Access right (Inward/ head/ User/ Admin)